Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome to sneak peek week! Day one....

Yes, get excited readers - it's sneak peek week! Each day I'll be letting you know about a project I'm working on. I figure it'll help give me a shove to get on with completing them, and also show you that I haven't been as lazy as my recent blog posts may sugest.

Does that plate look familiar? Of course it does! It's one of the 6 plates in my "Pleased to meat you" range (it's a telephone call - get it? He he). Since releasing the range late last year, I've learnt a lot more about the ceramic decal technique (and have had some great feedback - thank you!) and have decided to re-release the range, with the inclusion of 2 brand new designs! I'm drawing them up at the moment so stay tuned. Having relocated, I need to find a new ceramic supplier and kiln access so this is a more long term project, but one I'm very excited about. Dont' be surprised if there's more ceramics related sneak peeks this week....

(psst! - that's the Skinny LaMinx teatowel I won!).

1 comment:

painted fish studio said...

i just love your plates, can't wait to see more!