Friday, March 27, 2009

Busy, busy....

Well my, oh my.  What a hectic week it's been.  Not in a fun way - in a work way.  As in, the boring day job kind of work.  Alas, that has left little time for the sunday project....

But fret not!  The sunday prject has a very exciting week coming up! Enjoy your weekend and come back on Monday for what's going to be a bumper week.  I'm excited!

I'll leave you with the fantastic work from The Runny Bunny's etsy shop.  I covet the beautiful figurines in the hybrids range, such as Matilda Marrie above. They are so creepily beautiful.  Have a great weekend everyone.  I look forward to your visit next week....

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Ooh, thanks for that link! I'm sighing over the DIY section... just imagining what fun I could have.

Alex Sunday said...

i know! such brilliance....