Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sculptures by the sea....

Sculptures by the Sea is an annual exhibition held at Cottesloe Beach on the west coast of Australia.  It's also held at Bondi later in the year (November) and also in Denmark (June). I'm a fan of large scale contemporary sculpture so look forward to it each year when I'm in Perth.  A sensible blogger would've told you about this before it finished yesterday.  Apologies!  

I went on Sunday and, whilst I was impressed by much of the work, I preferred the event in previous years, but that's just down to my personal tastes.  You can check out photos from over the years on the website under the gallery section and on flickr.

1 comment:

painted fish studio said...

blue skies and sculpture by the sea sounds so wonderful when all we have is rainy grey and garbage in the boulevard...