Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank you Skinny laMinx....

I can't recall the last time I won something, which makes winning something even more exciting! And it's not just something - it's a Skinny laMinx teatowel!!

Having just moved to Perth (Australia) from Napier (New Zealand) I'm in the process of re-aquiring SO many things, teatowels being one of them. Alas, the teatowels I do own are STILL in transit with the rest of my things (including all my crafty goodness). Fingers crossed for an arrival this week. So this prize is beautiful AND practical!

Thank you so much to Heather for hosting this Valentine's giveaway and to Paul for plucking me from the heart shaped box. Of course, I'll probably find it's just too lovely to use for drying dishes. But that's just fine too....


(psst! - if you'd like a tea towel like this one, you can head to Heather's shop!)

3 comments:

Heather Moore said...

yay! So pleased you're happy with your prize! I put it in the mail today, so you should get it within about 10 - 15 days. Hope you win lots more in 2009.

painted fish studio said...

i am jealous! i love heather's work...

Denise Kiggan said...

Congrats! How special to win such a lovely prize!