Friday, March 20, 2009

Apologies and new finds....

Apologies for the shortage of posts this week - I have been busy though - honest!  Sure, the day job steals my days, but my evenings have been spent cutting up flowers from tracing paper. They are very beautiful, and worth the numb fingers I now have as a result.  I'll be sure to show them off tomorrow.

I have managed to do a bit of blog hopping and have come across some lovely new discoveries. Now, these may not be new to you, but I thought they might be worth sharing, just in case you have some spare time on the weekend.

When skies are grey - I first saw When Skies Are Grey's work in a Design for Mankind giveaway. When I stumbled across her blog I was so happy to have found her.  There's a great mix of posts and she also lead me to....

Camilla Engman - I particularly love her quaint drawings of little characters and this photoshoot.

2 or 3 things i know - not many words, just beautiful photos and great links. I got lost for ages....

Well that should keep you happy for now.  I'll be back with more regular posting in the coming days.  Promise....

No comments: