Monday, October 13, 2008

(A not so) anonymous postcard....

Well yes, my anonymous postcard recipient has found my blog, but that's not going to stop me delivering the postcards I've made for them! Again, I dropped this off on my way to work this morning, bright and early when only the street cleaners and a few mad joggers were about. If you'd like to see the other ones I've made, you can take a look here and here. Next fortnight will be my last postcard drop to Aroha Lamour. It's been fun, but it's time to harass someone else.

In other news, I've been busy working on some cushions and should be able to share the results later this week. There was no specific sunday project report yesterday, as I had a much deserved weekend break in Wellington. I managed to catch the Craft 2.0 fair. Brilliant to see such talent right on my doorstep! I wish I'd been organised enough to take part!

Until later....

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Love this one!

Alex Sunday said...

ooh, i'm glad! it was nice to do. i find repetitive things quite relaxing (how tragic!). having said that, i've left my favourite postcard until last. watch this space! :)