Monday, October 20, 2008

The post age no.8....

Hmmm, I thought I'd already shared this one, but it appears not. It's hard to keep up when postcard monday rolls around so often (every 14 days to be precise). I hand stitched some canvas while yapping on the phone to my monday postcard swapper and then posted it to her. I think we can all assume that Elly won't be taking part in the postcard swap anymore, apart from being the lucky one who receives them. I'm starting to wonder if this was her plan all along. I guess she's just too busy planning a wedding. Congratulations El!

This one was from 2 weeks ago, and I haven't done today's. I'd feel bad except for Elly's formentioned inability to take part in the swap she started.

Best get something started though....

(If you want to take a look at some of the earlier postcards, just click on the 'postcard' label to the left).


No comments: