Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We interupt SPW to bring you an important message!...

Hooray! Finally the new issue of Blanket Magazine is out! Why am I so excited? My artwork above is featured in the re_action section (on page 43)!

But that's not all....  This issue's theme was communication, and Bec, the editor of Blanket Magazine had spotted my anonymous postcard drop on this blog and has interviewed me about it.  You can find the interview on page 55.  I hope I don't come across as too much of a dork.    

Be sure to download your copy.  There's some fantastic art in the "Here's my work..." section, plus a great interview with the marvelous Will Bryant.  Oh and HEAPS more, but I'll let you find it all for yourselves.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

painted fish studio said...

eeeeeeee! how exciting! i loved everything. you're a rockstar, alex!

*ceci* said...

such a cute cute cute illustration!
congratulations!!

Alex Sunday said...

thanks heaps! i'm super excited about being part of something so brilliant. it's inspired me to seek out more opportunities too. :)