Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Love....

What a creative week - not on my behalf, but for all the people who played their part in making my best friend's wedding so beautiful.  All the food by the bride's hungarian family (SO delicious!), flowers by a bridesmaid's mum, decorations helped by me (remember these paper flowers?), dress designed by the bride and made by her cousin, invitations and menu's by the bride's friend Kylie Thevenau (you can follow her new blog here!), venue courtesy of a family friend, wedding arch grown (yes!) by the groom, music by the bride's brother and friends, and the list goes on.... (Including some very creative dancing from everyone).

I had planned to take some photos of all these beautiful things to share with you, but in the excitement of being a bridesmaid, I didn't do as good a job as I'd hoped.  Besides, I know the photos would never reflect the day (and late night!) anyway.

Congratulations Elly and Frankie!!....  xx

Preparing a lot of cucumber.

2 comments:

painted fish studio said...

how fun! what a great wedding... congrats to the bride & groom!

*ceci* said...

sounds like a fantastic day for all of you, specially the bride and groom! Hope you can get some other people's photos, so we can take a look at all that handmade work, and your flowers on their great day!