Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blogging blankets....

I have some exciting news for you all - I am now a contributor over at the Blanket Magazine blog! After being interviewed and published in the last issue of Blanket Magazine, I got chatting (online-style) with the editor, Bec, and she asked me if I would like to contribute to the magazine's blog.  How could I resist? - it sounds like the perfect justification for cruising the internet to find exciting things to share with you all.  

My first post will be up in the next 24 hours.  Please come on over and check it out!  There's always interesting stuff going on at Blanket, so be sure to bookmark it too! While I'm plugging, the closing date for contributions to the next issue is a couple of weeks away. More information here.

These images are by the first artist I'm posting about on Blanket (click to enlarge).  Does anyone recognise who they're by?....

3 comments:

painted fish studio said...

i'm guessing the first artist is jesse? the work looks familiar... congratulations on your new "job"!

Alex Sunday said...

nope, it's not jesse! but you can all cheat now, as my post is up (i'm posting as alex sunday). and thanks! :)

Jesse said...

That's funny (and very flattering)! I was just drooling over the linework in those drawings. Congrats, and I'm looking forward to your posts!