Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sneak peek week! Day six....

It's a sneak peek of my home! But it is also an ongoing project. I'm a huge fan of the sneak peek posts over at Design*Sponge and would love to have a home worthy of being sneakily peeked into. I have pockets of beauty in my home, but it's a work in progress. I hope one day it gets to a point worth sharing with you....

**Postnote:  That amazing etching is by a Perth artist called Rachel Salmon-Lomas, and was a gift from Eveline Kotai and her family.  It's so brillliant up close (and far away!).  Locals may know Rachel as DJ Rok Riley.

7 comments:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

Your home looks gorgeous : ) Can't wait to see more sneaky peeks : )

painted fish studio said...

loving what i see so far!

Leon / 'Snuke Sniz' said...

So you took down the nude oil pastel painting of Daniel?

Alex Sunday said...

oh leon.
you're so funny.
no, really.

Jesse said...

Lovely 'pocket'! I'm sure most of the homes we see online are heavily edited, anyway. (Personally, I love dusting my house with Photoshop...)

Jane said...

I love your colour scheme - very different.

Alex Sunday said...

Thanks everyone. :D