I've been awarded a creative blogger award (I can't bring myself to misspell "creative" again) by Jesse! The deal is that I have to list 7 things I love and nominate 7 other bloggers. No offence to the instigator of this award, but I wasn't a big fan of the original icon, so I whipped up the new one above (with poor spelling even).
Here's my 7.
1. Weather - hot days and rainy days. I love the extremes (but not too extreme!).
2. Early mornings and late nights, but probably not together.
3. Food - amazing food at beautiful restaurants.
4. Dogs - love, love, love.
5. Ginger cats - I don't have one but they seem to move in of their own accord. (Alas, not since arriving back in Perth, but in NZ we had 3 ginger cats adopt us at various times).
6. Newspapers in the park - especially after riding my bike there with Mr. Stink.
7. Coming up with a great design idea - usually no understanding of where it came from but grateful and amazed that it did (balanced by the annoyance of not being able to achieve it NOW).
Obviously they're not my top 7 loves (I love my mum more than rainy days, for example) but they're today's 7. Ask me tomorrow and I'll come up with a different list. I'm complex like that. :)
I'm not going to nominate other bloggers, but if any bloggers out there want to take part, leave a comment to let us know! Have a wonderful Easter break everyone. I look forward to showing off some completed projects next week.