Friday, September 12, 2008

The friday letter....@....

Hmm, the sunday project seems to be morphing into the friday letter. I assure you - there's plenty going on here in the crafty background. So much in fact that I haven't found the time to share any of it with you. I shall endeavour to make amends.

Back to matters at hand.... I had decided I'd like to include an ampersand (that's the '@' sign, people) in the friday letter and have spent the past few weeks looking out for a suitably worthy one. In that time I've spotted ONE. And it was void of any design merit. I was about to give up when on Thursday I met a friend for coffee. I was mid sentence when I spotted this one right behind her! Such timing....

Meanwhile, over at painted fish studio, Jen has found this fantastic 'x' on a sandwich board. Before I read where she found it, I assumes it was from a sex shop - that hot pink certainly gives that impression! Now I'm thinking maybe it's just the letter 'x' that screams sex. Anyone follow?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

painted fish studio said...

wonderful find! i'm still on the hunt...