Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Please excuse the sunday project....

I seem to have the black lung, or something similar. I have been bed ridden for days, which has given me the opportunity to watch way too much of the Olympics, and in my fragile state I find that every trimph over adversity by an athlete renders me close to tears. Actually, every gold medal makes me well up, which I hope gives an indication of how much I'm suffering.

I have however, made a start on that whacky skirt idea I had after playing with the kiwifruit fabric. It's going to be quite a mammoth task, so don't hold your breath for the finished piece.

I still have some catch-up posts to do, and will endeavour to get back on track (with health and blogging) in the coming week.

Bear with me, trusty readers.
Until recovery....

No comments: