Friday, August 29, 2008

The (late) friday letter....E....

Sorry for the late posting this week - it's not going to be a habit by any means. It's just that I'm away from home so am not quite as connected to the world wide web as usual. I'm at the snow and have become addicted to snowboarding - turns out I'm a bit of a natural! But enough about me....

Firstly, here's Jen's letter for this week. Fantastic composition! I really love it, though it does remind me that I live in a country with NO IKEA. Yep, you heard me.

Here's my letter for this week:

I took it in the town of Oamaru which is in the South Island of New Zealand. It's a town I've driven through before and classified as a shithole. Turns out there are hidden gems off the main road! The historic district is full of fantastic old stone buildings and on the night I was there I ran into a penguin! My first wild penguin encounter - very exciting.

There won't be a sunday project post this week (due to earlier mentioned snowboarding addiction) but I'll be back on track when I return home next week.

Until then....


1 comment:

painted fish studio said...

i love the "e"! and wish i was in the southern hemisphere... have a great time snowboarding!