Monday, November 24, 2008

the post age comes to an end....

For those of you who've been following the postcard swap between me and my good friend Elly, this is the final postcard. It arrived today with my BIRTHDAY PRESENT! Before you inundate me with birthday wishes, I should let you know that my birthday was three and a half months ago - Elly was just a tad late with posting. Isn't it purdy?! You can see all the postcards we sent to each other here.

In other news, light stitch is now in my etsy shop. It photographed really well, I think. And my plates are waiting patiently by the kiln to be fired tomorrow. Please come back and check them out later in the week - they're looking good already! (Please bring strange sense of humour, or at least a little bit of quirk).

Until then....

2 comments:

painted fish studio said...

yay! i'm so glad elly came thru...

Rabbit and the Duck said...

Even though it was three months ago, I'm still going to wish you a happy birthday! And I love that light switch artwork, very cool!