Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Anonymous postcard....the REAL finale....

Well good golly, imagine my surprise when I popped onto the Aroha Lamour website and found myself there!

Aroha Lamour were the recipients of my anonymous postcards (well, photos of them) over the past couple of months and found me out! It was great to find out that they'd enjoyed receiving my postcards, and on that basis, I personally delivered the original postcards yesterday and introduced myself.


If you head over to their site to check me out (and why wouldn't you?!), be sure to take a look at their other posts. Whoever takes their photos does a brilliant job, and most of the photos are taken in the shop, so you get a peak of how beautiful it is. And in exciting news, they're about to open an online store. Now THAT will be temptation....

2 comments:

painted fish studio said...

seriously, alex, this is soooo cool! what a great way to be creative, and "market" yourself. i hope you send them a few brooches to put in their shop.

Rabbit and the Duck said...

oooo how exciting!! i love when unexpected things happen like that!