Friday, December 26, 2008

The friday letter....D....

Does anyone else find it hard to remember what day of the week it is at this time of year? I know I do, especially as I finished work a good 7 (or is it 8?) weeks ago. But, having checked, I found out that today is Friday and therefore it's time to post this week's Friday letter!This lovely 'd' was on a butcher's window. Being vegetarian (or more accurately, a vegaquarian), I haven't been into a butchers shop in years, but had the misfortune of doing so last week. My god, I don't know how you meateating types handle that smell!

Having said that, the smell of a roasting turkey yesterday was enough to make my mouth water - I felt so guilty! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day with family and friends and over indulged to just the right amount. Pop on over to Jen's blog to see her Friday letter! (Not up yet, but I'm sure it won't be long).

Oh, this is my last firday letter from NZ! It's so strange to think that this time next week we will have relocated to Australia. I still don't think it's quite sunk in....

1 comment:

painted fish studio said...

as a vegetarian, i know exactly how you feel! sometimes the smell of meat makes me nauseous, but every once in a while it'd be nice to eat a piece of bacon!

hope you had a wonderful xmas, and look forward to seeing letters from australia!