Monday, December 22, 2008

Closed for business....

But only temporarily!Yes, my boxes were collected for shipping this morning. They're going by sea so they won't arrive in Perth until mid-February or so. All my stock had to go in the boxes as we already have so much to take on the plane (including 2 bikes! eek! excess baggage!).

I thought I'd take the opportunity to say a big thank you to those of you who have admired (and bought!) my things. In the 3 months my shop was up and running, I made 12 sales to happy customers, which isn't too bad a start for a complete beginner I think.

For those of you who have admired my plate set, don't fret! I intend to re-release the collection once I am settled and have played around with firing. Oh, and I have some exciting new ceramic designs for next year so be sure to stay tuned!

If I don't find a moment to blog again before Christmas, have a wonderful day! :)
a. x.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Congrats! 12 sales in 3 months is great, I think.

Have a lovely Christmas!

painted fish studio said...

i would definitely say your shop is a success, and look forward to seeing more of your great work in 2009. happy holidays!