Saturday, August 8, 2009

Black & white....

This month's theme for the Amelie & Atticus Photo Challenge is 'Couplings', with the first week being black & white. As I don't allow any photshopping of my images for this challenge, I've tried to take colour photos which look like they could be b&w photos (does that make sense?). I think I've pulled it off - when you look at my photos with the rest of the uploads on flickr, some of which are definitely coverted to black & white, I think they fit in pretty well (though I'm not convinced they work as a foursome).

2 comments:

painted fish studio said...

bravo! they totally look like they were taken with black & white film!

Conor @ HoldtheBeef said...

Nice work. I particularly like the mail boxes, there's something so mysterious about them (I wonder what is inside? Why do these people have mail boxes? Are they receiving embarrassing mail? Are they spies?)

I found your blog through Breakfast in Perth, and think I shall be sneaking back for visits in the future. Also, you're welcome about the Leederville breaky tips :)