Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yellow....

I was doing my usual rounds of blogs and sites last week when I came across something on the wonderful Frankie site. Amelie and Atticus is a blog running a year long challenge which started on the 1st of July. To copy+paste out of sheer laziness: "Each week there will be a challenge to take 4 photos and create 1 craft project in response to a given theme". This month's theme is colour, and the first week's colour is yellow. Things are just getting started, but you'll be able to check out the photos here.

For this week's challenge, I wanted to have a play with blur. I've noticed that I've been admiring blurry photos lately, so I thought I'd take some of my own. Check them out on flickr if you're wondering what they are....

1 comment:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

Great pics! I am loving everything yellow right now, I bought myself a yellow scarf but it doesn't match anything in my wardrobe (since I'm normally a red girl). Oh well.