Monday, June 29, 2009

I heart ceramics....

Many of you know that already, of course. I'm in the process of designing a new range to follow up my "Pleased to meat you" plate series, though things are moving more slowly than I'd like. I'm having problems finding a kiln for starters! Not to worry - I'm sure everything will come together....
In the meantime, I thought I'd share some things I've come across in recent months. Today I bring you the "Harrow Ladies Luncheon Club" plate set by Emma Houlston for Narrative. Aren't they great?! I think my favourite is "don't put your elbows on the table".

3 comments:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

Ha! I love these!!

Sabian Wilde said...

Didn't Elly used to live (temporarily)at a place that had a kiln in Freo... near Ord Street?

painted fish studio said...

love these!