Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy hot new year....

Whoa, well I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, but with the temperature hitting 40 degrees Celsius yesterday (that's 104 degrees Fahrenheit for you old school types), I'm almost relieved to be back in the air conditioned comfort of my office. Except for the work that needs to be done. Ho-hum.

I'm check in tomorrow with excuses for my lack of post of late - they'll be impressive! There might even be tales of dinosaurs. Or industrial espionage. Or love and betrayal. Whatever they are, I can assure you that I won't be at fault. :)

2 comments:

painted fish studio said...

it is soooooooo cold here! i'm hating where i live...

but enough about me. good to see you, happy new year!

Jesse said...

It's reaching 40 degrees here today too! I'm very envious of anyone in an air-conditioned office....